Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Nora's Nursery Update

A couple of weeks ago I contacted a friend of mine from high school (we took dance together).  She has a shop on Etsy that has baby stuff.  I was curious if she had ever made rail guards and she said not yet but she had been thinking of making them because her own baby was chewing on his crib.  She agreed to make a rail guard for Nora's nursery.  YAY!  It made me happy that Nora was going to have something else in her room that has been hand done by someone.  I guess you might be wondering why I am mentioning this........cause it came in the mail today!!!!!


It is super soft and has a little bit of padding to it.  It ties on to the top of the crib.  I love handmade things!


I am pretty excited about what tomorrow is possibly going to bring because my work is throwing me a baby shower!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment