Monday, April 14, 2014

Nursery Update

When we were heading home yesterday from the Conservation Center, we remembered that we needed to get the hardware for the Jelly cabinet.  Mac was still asleep when we went into Lowes so we just put him in the buggy....he doesn't look very comfortable....


He eventually woke up and spent the entire trip in Lowes just smiling at me.  Later on, Mac decided that he wanted to help Joe make Nora's "jelly."  So cute!



While they were working on the "jelly," I was reading magazines.  While yall are out antique shopping/hunting, if you see a vintage postcard holder or an old wooden toolbox....snatch it up for me! I saw them in a magazine and they were oh so cute!



And at last the jelly is done!  It looks awesome!  Joe is still wanting to put a thing on the top for the door to latch on.....


And of course I had Joe help me put stuff up on it and on the walls and in it.....Joe prefers the top of the jelly decorated like it is below.....


And I like it better like this....so I switched it!


No comments:

Post a Comment