Sunday, April 20, 2014

Weekend

I am sick.  Once again.  Seriously this is enough.  I have had a cold/allergy thing for going on a month now.  Getting really really tired of it.

FRIDAY:
When Joe got home, we headed to Sams to pick up the photos we had printed.  They were giving out chocolate cake samples and Mac tore it up.  He had cake all over his face.





Then we headed to Michaels to get frames for the pictures.  I made Joe hang up pictures downstairs but then we got tired.

SATURDAY:
Saturday was my tumor free for 2 years day.  It made me giggle to see the pre-op pictures from before both surgeries.....


We headed to Bells' Nursery (which is right down the road from us) to do Easter pictures......Mac did an awesome job!  He might have been one of the few toddlers who did not freak out with the bunny....





I got a new iPhone app.  It is called Glaze (I think).  It adds a watercolor editing ability to pictures.  I decided to take pictures of the flowers at Bells Nursery and then test out the app ability.  It made me happy!


When we got home, Mac went down for a nap.  Joe and I headed outside.  I sat in the sunshine reading a book while Joe cleaned out the garage.


Mac wanted a cupcake after dinner.  He made a happy cupcake face.  It made me smile.  He only ate a couple of bites but I guess that is why his pregnant mommy took care of the rest of it.......there are starving kids in China so no food can go to waste in this house.  Especially cupcakes.



Unfortunately last night I started running a fever....and I apparently hard core snored (which has been a constant in my pregnancy).  Poor Joe slept on the sofa.

SUNDAY:
By the time I got up, the boys were already awake and watching cartoons.  Joe found what the Easter Bunny had brought Mac.  He had a great time looking through everything.  He was actually pretty smart and just dumped the entire basket over.......





He also got into some of his chocolate......he never eats all of it though.  He does not eat a whole lot of sweets which is weird considering how much Joe loves sweets and that is all I have been wanting in this pregnancy...



Wanna know how awesome my husband is?  As I am over 8 and a half months pregnant, I cannot obviously reach my feet anymore.  I tried.  I thought I was going to throw up.  Joe agreed to paint my toes.  I didn't care what color because I was tired of looking at my naked toes.  Probably should have specified.  He came downstairs with his chosen colors.  Blue and yellow.  I giggled through the entire process.  He painted 4 toes on each foot blue and then the toe in the middle yellow.  They look terrible but it was super sweet and they are no longer naked......Awesome husband.




Joe and Mac headed over to some friends' of our's house for Easter brunch.  I stayed at home because I still had a low grade fever and I felt awful.  I just spent a large amount of time staring blankly at the tv.  I had no energy to get up to do anything.  Joe and Mac had a great time which is what is really important.  Maybe I can talk Joe into doing a blog post about it later?

Apparently our house smells awesome (I say apparently because I can't smell anything so I don't really know).  Joe found a new recipe for roasting turkey and since we had a turkey in our freezer we decided to go ahead and make it.  We will freeze the turkey leftovers and make other meals off of the turkey leftovers.  It was a rather large bird!  He also made mashed potatoes and gravy.  Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment