Thursday, April 10, 2014

"I POOPED"

Mac just yelled "I pooped!" from the potty.  AND HE WAS NOT LYING.  He totally pooped on the toilet!  SUCCESS!

Sorry I have not done a good job at keeping up the blog this week.  Super busy.  So here is a recap.  Mac wore his Easter outfit to Erica's on Monday........it makes me giggle.


Mac decided to wear his Hawaiian shirt to Erica's on Wednesday.  He is silly.  We had a doctor's appointment.  It has been decided that I am going on leave from work starting Monday.  My doctor sounds a little worried that I might go pre-term.  Nora is already head down.  She sounds good.  My belly is measuring good.  I had to get a shot.  Was not excited about it.


As we were leaving the hospital (where my doctor is located), there was a moose!  People were just walking past it....


Our new stroller got delivered yesterday!  We were pretty excited!  It is a Phil & Ted Navigator stroller with the double kit on it.  This thing can go in 26 different positions.  It can be a single stroller, double stroller, jogging stroller....So many options!  Right now we have it set to be like a bassinet with the double kit on top.  Nora will lay in the bassinet part where we can see her and Mac will be in the front. Joe is wanting to order the carseat attachment that enables our Chicco carseat to work with it.  The tires are like bicycle tires.  It is pretty awesome!






Last night, Joe had batting practice with his softball team so I stayed home, put Mac to bed, and cleaned the kitchen.  I also busted out my new Crocs (Thanks Mary!).  They are not the most fashion forward shoes but I absolutely adore my Crocs and I killed my old pair.  My new ones are hot pink.  It made me giggle to look down (granted I had to lean way over) to see my hot pink shoes.....


Today I was crazy busy at work trying to get everything taken care of and set up for the remainder of the school year.  I got the entire rest of the year planned out, copies made, kids nagged, and trying to wrap up some lingering sped paperwork (my life is devoted to paperwork as a sped teacher).  Once I got home, we immediately back over to the hospital for our ultrasound appointment.

Nora was not super cooperative.  She pretty much refused to roll over.  She is still head down and I think she is going to be staying that way.  The first thing the tech said was that she has a lot of hair.  Then that she has chubby cheeks.  She spent almost the entire appointment with her right thumb in her mouth.  Getting a glimpse of her face was super super difficult.  The one kinda clear picture we got she looks like she is grumpy mad and her hand is covering part of her face.....

 
She is currently 5 pounds and 2 ounces.  She is measuring for a May 22nd due date (my official due date is not going to change though).  She has super long fingers....right now her middle finger is measuring 1 inch long.  She is in the 59th percentile for size.  The tech thinks that if I go the full 40 weeks that she might be around 7 and a half pounds.  Everything organ wise looks great on her.  Brain.  Heart. Kidneys.  Bladder.

Alright.  Joe just took Mac to soccer.  It is time for me to make a grocery list for the Huggies and Chuggies party this weekend.........

No comments:

Post a Comment