Monday, April 21, 2014

Old Navy Active Tanks

The other day the family and I headed to Old Navy to get Mac some play clothes as well as some lounge clothes for myself.  I grabbed this Old Navy Active Tank because it looked long and roomy which would work for me after I have this baby.  Out of curiosity I grabbed it this morning to wear (I have kind of been wallowing in Joe's clothes since I have been sick).  UMMMM this shirt is awesome. It fits my 8 and a half month pregnant belly.  It is cute.  OH MY GOODNESS.  I need to own this in every color available.  EVERY COLOR.  I got the current one in a size medium so I am probably just going to stick with Mediums.......

(Ignore the mess.  I took this picture in Mac's bathroom for some reason)



Here is the link in case you are curious.  Must.  Own.  More.

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=53934&vid=1&pid=919504112

No comments:

Post a Comment