Monday, March 31, 2014

But I want to build Nora's Jelly

This morning I got a late start.  I tried to blame it on the moose and the dogs but in all honesty I am just not moving as quick.  We found out this morning that there is one other thing that Heyward will bark at.  He barks at ravens, himself, men in top hats......and moose.  There was a moose in a neighbor's yard this morning.  Heyward has a pretty impressive bark....guess it is a good thing that he does not use it a lot.

Fast forward through my workday.

Mac was a little bit of a stinker this afternoon so he did spend some time in timeout.  When he was able to get out of timeout, he wanted mommy snuggle time.  I love snuggle time.  It never lasts for very long but it is awesome!




The sun is still shining and gorgeous so we made use of the new grill again.  Joe threw some Bubba Burgers on there and they were delish.  Mac thought so as well....




After dinner, Joe decided to go out to the garage to work on the "Jelly" for Nora.  After a while, Mac decided that he wanted to help.  He chased down his shoes (well the pair he was able to find was his business casual loafers).  He focused for ummmmm roughly 2 seconds.  At one point, he went on the wrong side of the "jelly" and knocked something over.  We decided it was time for him to come back in.  He freaked out and started crying "but I just want to build Nora's jelly...." WAAAAHHHHHHH.  Once he calmed down (about 30 seconds later), he went back out to the garage with Joe which is where they currently both are.........I think it is beyond adorable that Mac is helping to build something for Nora's room.  It makes me smile.








No comments:

Post a Comment