Thursday, April 3, 2014

Mustaches and Soccer

This morning Mac decided to pick out his own shirt.  He chose his mustache sweater.  Folks....we are no longer in toddler land.  That sweater is an Old Navy size XS.  True story.





Last day of testing!  Thank goodness.  I was in a room with 2 9th grade boys for 2 days.  Not much fun.  I did get a lot done though while they were testing. I got my "thank you" cards written and some lesson planning done.

While I was at work, I got an email from Olga telling me that Annamaria wanted to take this specific book so that they (Mac and her) could talk about it.  :)


Erica also posted some pictures of the kids outside at recess.  Mac is in the bright blue coat.




Today I had to head back to Prov.  This time I was not having contractions.  This time it is because I needed a chest xray.  I still haven't shaken this cold and it has relocated to my chest.  I sound like a man when I talk.  Not attractive. My doctor had me go in for chest xrays and then I get to go back tomorrow to meet with the doctor to find out what is going on.  Breathing is a little difficult.  I seriously cannot catch a break.

As today is Thursday, Mac had soccer practice.  I think the coach might be losing his patience a little bit because they were not listening at all.  None.  So he bribed them with patches at the end of practice.  Joe said that Mac did a better job today of listening but it literally took me, Joe, and the coach.  I got a really cute video that makes Mac look like he is a soccer champ.  It's a lie.







And this picture is the epitome of my walrus state.  Good gracious.



No comments:

Post a Comment