Sunday, April 27, 2014

Etsy

Etsy is an awesome place.  I always feel good about ordering on Etsy because you are supporting individuals.  I mean, even Joe and my cake topper at our wedding came from Etsy.  I am also lucky in the fact that I have two amazingly gifted friends that have Etsy stores!  (Morgan should open an Etsy store and then I would have 3!)

The first store is called Glitzy Garbage (https://www.etsy.com/shop/GlitzyGarbage?ref=pr_faveshops). The owner of this shop is someone that I have known since high school as we took dance together.  She let me be her guinea pig.  I contacted her a couple of months ago to see if she made crib rail guards as I didn't see them on her Etsy store.  She said that she had been thinking of making them because of her own son!  So she created a light pink one for Nora's nursery!  It is so incredibly soft and adorable!  She also has other cute stuff on her store!  Below are some of my favorites.....

Tooth Fairy Pillow

Door Cover- she sent one to us that matches the rail guard

Car Trash Bag- I probably need one of these as I just throw my trash in the floor board

The other store is owned by my friend Lea Bouton (https://www.etsy.com/shop/LeaBoutonOriginals?ref=pr_faveshops).  We teach together at Dimond.  She literally just started her store a couple of weeks ago.  She is the wonderfully talented lady who quilted a receiving blanket for Nora and then gave Mac his new pillowcase.  Currently, on her store she has bibs (which are big!) and today she is adding pillow cases.  Her work is absolutely beautiful!  She is also available to do custom stuff.....

Dr. Seuss Pillowcase

Bib- How adorable is that?!

Homemade things always make me smile and Etsy gives me a way to get them!!!!!!

  


No comments:

Post a Comment