Wednesday, April 30, 2014

"My playground"

Apparently, Mac's first words to Joe yesterday morning had to do with his new playground.  He is beyond excited about it.  Yesterday, Mac went to pre-school.  Of course Erica and Amy posted pictures because they are awesome......Erica thought it was funny that all of the dad's came to hang out in her yard while picking up their kiddos.




I had the day to myself so I grabbed some books and a giant bowl of ice cream.  I think I have one bowl of ice cream left and then it is time to get some more.....maybe strawberry next time.  YUM.


The weather was absolutely gorgeous yesterday so I spent the entire afternoon on the back porch.  Which is where Mac and Joe found me.....We decided it was a great time to start putting together Mac's new playset.  Mac got super excited!  He kinda helped Joe.....for a little bit.






Showing off his muscles.


Mac also spent some time dragging some of his toys out of our shed.  That shed is in rough shape....probably will be replacing it this summer......Mac also enjoyed playing with his bubbles!






Mac also spent time playing with Heyward.  He would pick up Heyward's toy and chunk it (sometimes hitting Heyward in the head) while saying "go get it boy."  He is silly!




Here is an action shot of Joe at work....I have such a handy husband!


While Joe was working on the playset, I took Mac inside to give him a bath and put him to bed.  Then this pregnant mommy got in her bed.....and while I was sleeping Joe finished the playset!


Mac has not looked outside yet this morning.  I think he woke himself up earlier than he wanted because he was super snuggly......I imagine pretty soon we will be heading outside where we will spend the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment