Friday, May 2, 2014

Sunshine!

The weather has been GLORIOUS!  We are going to be a sunny 64 degrees today which means shorts and tank tops!  I have a wonderful tan going.....the other day I literally sat outside with my big ole belly hanging out.....Here is my awesome stomach selfie......



Mac has been spending some serious time outside (which I love) but pretty soon the mosquitos are going to be terrible.  I am going to plant some plants that help with that......





Mac went to Erica's yesterday for preschool but unfortunately they weren't able to play outside because of a giant moose.  That big ole moose was still in the back yard when we went to pick Mac up!



Heyward got a new toy the other day that the guy at the store said was indestructible.  He lied.  Heyward destroyed it in less than 2 hours.  Our dog is ridiculous.  


On a positive note, Mac woke up in a GREAT mood this morning!  He has watched his "shows" and played with his dinosaurs and ate a ridiculous amount for breakfast (big bowl of applesauce and 3 normal sized muffins) and now he is coloring.  We are going to head outside in a little bit.  There is still a morning chill in the air!


When Joe gets home, we are going to head to Home Depot to get wood for the picnic table that he is going to build for the back porch.  I think I want to paint it a kelly green color (currently cannot get enough of that color).  We are also going to start looking at plants for the back yard/deck that repel mosquitos.  AND if I can sweet talk him into it, we are going to head over to Fred Meyer to get 2 big shrubs that I saw that I want to put in the back yard next to the porch steps (Heyward has already started digging the hole so...).....

Am I nesting much??????

No comments:

Post a Comment