Saturday, July 21, 2012

Zip-line videos!

I finally figured out how to get videos from my Iphone to my computer....(yes it took a while)!

Like I told you a few posts ago, we went ziplining in Talkeetna when my in-laws were up here.  I was a little scared of doing this because I hate heights but this is a really cool thing to do!  The company we did it through was Denali Zip Tours.  They are awesome!  Here is a video of my father-in-law Mike zip-lining.  These videos are off of the last line and was my absolute favorite line!


This next video is of me!  Because I am a little.....little.....I had to cannonball across the lake so I could actually go all the way without having to pull myself to the other end.  I BARELY made it!  Like I said before, this was my most favorite out of the ziplines because we were going over a lake and it is just beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment