Monday, July 30, 2012

House Updated

Joe was actually home this weekend so we got a lot done around the house!  The garage is getting cleaned out and organized (YAY!)!  We have also started getting pictures hung up around the house.

 Wall near front entry.  This was one wall of 2 that I did a DIY project thing with.  I have a lot of scrapbook paper and it is really pretty.  It is also a great thing to use when you don't want to buy expensive frames and matting.  I used the "heritage" tablet of scrapbook paper to do this wall and the dining room wall.  I printed 8 X 10 pictures to place in the frame....

 Wall in between kitchen and laundry room

 We finally got the clock put up.  However the time never changes because we haven't put batteries in it yet...whoopsie.

 This dining room server is used to store Mac's downstairs toys

 This is wall 2 of the scrapbook pictures.  


We got the guest bedroom done tonight before Joe left to go to his softball games.  It is more put together than our bedroom.  We did buy new laps for our bedroom today though and I love them!  Whenever our bedroom gets put together, (I am still looking for a giant frame to do a Pinterest project with) I will take some pictures....  





No comments:

Post a Comment