Wednesday, July 4, 2012

McKinley Princess Lodge

We (Joe, Mac, Mike, Mary, and me) left to head North towards Talkeetna and then on to the lodge.  Talkeetna was awesome as per usual.  We walked around a couple of the stores and signed up to do the zipline tour.  I was on a mission to find a particular Talkeetna t-shirt....however, that endeavor did not work out for me.







 Mary is going to kill me....



 Mary is going to kill me again.



After leaving Talkeetna, we headed to the lodge.  There were gorgeous flowers everywhere!  Unfortunately it was cloudy the first day we were there so we couldn't see Denali.  We grabbed some dinner and Mac played!







Mac slept with Joe and I in a king sized bed in our hotel room.  He no lie took up almost the entire bed. Both Joe and I slept on each edge of the bed....I got absolutely no sleep.  Mac only pretty much wanted to lay on me.  He put his foot on my head....his leg across my face.....his head on my head....his head on my hair....his head smushed into my tummy.....his body flipped upside down over my legs.....his butt in Joe's face.....




While we were doing the zip line, Mary was super excited to have Mac all to herself!  She took super cute pictures of him too!  Apparently, Mac pooped in the bathtub (which is something he has not done in a long time or very often!)....








When we got back, Mac "drove" around the lodge....and then we ate lunch.....which means that Mac demolished a ice cream sandwich and a grilled cheese sandwich.  Denali made a teeny tiny appearance!








 Denali!









No comments:

Post a Comment