Thursday, July 26, 2012

Musk Ox Farm

Today, Caryn, Cayla, Mac and me went to the Musk Ox farm in Palmer, AK.  It was like an hour drive north of Anchorage.  The day was absolutely gorgeous!  Neither Caryn or I have ever been to the Musk Ox farm so we weren't really sure what it was going to be like.  I think we were both expecting it to be more zoo-like.  It was not.  It was not really worth the drive to go see but you learn!

 PRETTY DAY!

 Girl musk ox!



 Little man was sleepy!

 Musk ox- they look like they are off of Star Wars



 So incredibly sleepy





 Boy musk ox

Mac did manage to take a roughly 20 minute nap on the drive back.  He is so cute!  He never looks comfortable in his car seat though so I think we are going to get him a new one (Graco MyRide) from Burlington.



The weather has been super nice!  I can only hope that the weather holds when my daddy gets up here!  This is what the weather people said about the weather for today and tomorrow!  SO NICE!



No comments:

Post a Comment