Sunday, July 8, 2012

I like to move it move it....

This morning had an awesome start!  The little man woke up in a great mood and we had cinnamon rolls for breakfast!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE cinnamon rolls!  Mac and I got to hang out just the two of us while Joe ran a load of boxes over to the recycling center!  


 After Joe got back, we took both cars over to the old house to pack up some more of the small stuff that we have left.  You never really realize how much you own until you have to move.  I have been desperately trying to weed out some stuff as we moved and as I am unpacking.  We will see how well this works for me!

I spent a lot of time in my kitchen today!  Joe finally put up my new wind chime outside my kitchen sink window and it makes me super happy!!!!


Our friends Sarah and Lee came over to play for a little bit this afternoon!  It is always awesome seeing them!!!!!  Mac LOVES LOVES LOVES Lee (probably because he is ridiculously tall).  They went on a family adventure with us to Target.  I got glass containers for holding dry goods and some baskets for storing other food....


After Sarah and Lee left, Mac had a grand time playing with Joe!  Joe gets him giggling so much and it cracks me up!





While Joe and I were cooking dinner, Mac played on Joe's Ipad.  He loves that thing....


Today, I tried out a new idea/thing for dessert. We had all of the ingredients for smores but no fire.  I decided to oven bake smores.  They turned out pretty dang good!

 Before

 After




No comments:

Post a Comment