Wednesday, July 18, 2012

LONG day!

Today has been a long day....albeit an awesome day....but long.  Mac was in a funky mood today for the majority of the day!  He spent a while watching Sesame Street and Sid the Science Kid this morning.  I put him down for a nap at 11 because he was rubbing his eyes and he proceeded to yell for 30 minutes but he only slept for like 40 minutes (if that)....



While he was "napping" I got an awesome package at the door.  Mary had sent up a bag for me (awesome for groceries and the market) and snickers!  She also sent pictures and 2 awesome tshirts for Mac!



After his nap and lunch, Mac and I headed outside to the gorgeous weather to play!  It didn't feel as hot as it felt yesterday.....and Caryn and Cayla came over!  I filled the boat part of the playset up with water for the babies to play with....before Cayla/Caryn got here Mac sat in the water in his regular clothes and his regular diaper.  Caryn had to help me strip him and put him in his swimmie diaper.  His butt is too wide for his swimmie diaper (Caryn said it looked like a sumo wrestler)....and his little buttcheek kept hanging out and he kept getting a wedgie....poor little man.





 Yup he got in the water with his normal diaper on....he cracks me up!

 He looks so proud of himself.....











 He poured water on himself....funny

 He cannot waste any Cheerio





So the Channel 2, Ktuu put another crazy picture up on Facebook and I figured I would share....it makes me giggle....





No comments:

Post a Comment