Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sun day.....Fun day

Today was BEAUTIFUL (again!)!  Plus another positive is that I was able to do our laundry all day and the clothes smell soooo good.  Mac got up and roamed around the house playing for a while.  He was super mellow this morning.  He even sat in my lap for a whole 15 minutes to watch "Sid the Science Kid".....


After he got up from his nap, I made him a grilled cheese sandwich and lathered him up with sunscreen (the sun was crazy bright!).  I kind of put it on a little thick though.....but I just wanted him protected because I knew that we would be outside for a while since Caryn and Cayla were coming over!





After he ate, we went outside and I showed him his new toy.....the playset!  He was not too sure at first about the stairs and the slide but he LOVED the boat thing with the steering wheel.  He could have sat there for a long time (which is what he did)....







After Joe got home, I got the brilliant idea to fill the boat part up with water.  Joe dragged over the water hose and turned the water on.  Mac so badly wanted to play with the water.  It was quite funny!  At one point he stuck his hand in the water stream and it shot all over him so he ran off!  The water was super cold though!  He got in to stand in it once but then got out and contented himself with just splashing in it.  He also climbed the stairs and Joe assisted him in sliding.  He never wanted to go back up the ladder but just climb the slide...hopefully he gets that figured out....

















No comments:

Post a Comment