Tuesday, July 10, 2012

GODZILLA

Today, was definitely not as beautiful as the other day.  It rained a couple of times and was a little chilly!  That didn't stop me and Mac from spending some time outside though!

This morning Godzilla decided to be a HUGE hindrance to me getting anything accomplished.  By hindrance, I mean he literally wrapped himself around my legs and refused to let me move...he also pulled on my pants...





After Godzilla's nap (which enabled me to get things done around the house), we played outside for a little bit!  Well....we played until Mac got cold and wanted to go in.  He saw himself in the reflection of the window and that entertained him for a little bit!







Mac and I also spent some time hanging out in his room while he played with his toys....I decided to rearrange some of his furniture....and this is how it ended up!



After Mac decides to go to bed, I am going to unpack some more boxes and Joe is going back over to the old house to get some stuff done!  Mac is going over to Erica's tomorrow to play so I plan on going to the old house to clean it!



No comments:

Post a Comment