Saturday, July 14, 2012

Busy busy busy!

We got a LOT accomplished today!  We got up....made waffles...and went to the farmers market.  I felt very proud of myself for shopping local.  We got a strawberry plant, a frozen chicken (for beer butt chicken), zucchini, spinach, arugala, and black velvet aprocots (oh my goodness SO GOOD).


Joe cut the grass today....I find that very entertaining....




Mac played with Joe's shoes (sorry the pictures are fuzzy....for some reason my phone doesn't like to take pictures inside as much as outside...)





Oh....and Joe got a new softball bat yesterday.  He was really excited about it.  Weirdo.



I made mama's shrimp and grits.  SOOOO good!  Our friend Caryn came over with her little girl Cayla.  She brought the absolute best strawberry shortcake.  No lie.  It is the best.  We need to buy the cookbook that she found it in "Cake Mix Doctor."  Cayla and Mac had a grand time playing out on the porch and in the yard!









No comments:

Post a Comment