Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Denali Zipline Tour

How did we spend the 4th of July????  Mike, Joe, and I went on a zipline eco-tour out of Talkeetna.  It is a new company that just opened up and it was AWESOME!

I was not sure how I was going to feel about zip-lining because I hate heights but I had no problem with the heights!  We were up in the canopy just zipping around....unfortunately it was cloudy out so you couldn't see Denali at the time but it was still super pretty!

Oh...and these pictures were taken with my iphone....just figured I would give a heads up.  Video to be loaded at the bottom of Mike and me going over the last zip (which happened to be over a bomb diggity lake)....


 We got a beer after rafting and this was a sign up....it made me giggle

 Mike was hilarious!











 That little itty bitty dot....it's me. 










No comments:

Post a Comment