Monday, June 24, 2013

Sunday Funday

Yesterday, we successfully went to Snow City.  Breakfast was awesome!  Making a reservation is the way to go as we didn't have a wait!  Mac tore up his pancakes (he ate the leftovers for breakfast today).


Daddy hug!


Stuff that face.


Eating like a big boy


Mommy, no pictures.


Coloring while waiting for his breakfast

Action shot.

Yesterday, I had my first official Thirty-One party and it was awesome.  Mac took pictures with me before I left.  I got dressed up (I LOVE that Gap dress!)....


While I was gone, Joe started painting the house Needlepoint Navy and he emailed these pictures out....




When I got home, we ate a amazing dinner of grilled Bubba Burgers.  Then back outside we went for Mac to play and Joe to paint.


Look how much Joe got done painting yesterday!!!!



Check out this funny video I took of Mac this morning putting his boots on (backwards).  He is so cute with those chunky legs!


On an Alaskan note: Check out the picture that was in the newspaper yesterday!  As Mac excitedly says "Teddy Bwears!"


No comments:

Post a Comment