Thursday, June 20, 2013

"Cwean up"

Today was a full day!  We had plans to meet our neighbor and her grandson at a park!  Mac had a great great great time!  He has discovered a lose of enclosed slides.  He ran amuck for a while!  He climbed everything that was climbable.






When we got home I was POSITIVE that he was going to take an awesome nap.  I was mistaken.  I put him down at 1.  At 2, I went to retuck him in.  At the 2 oclock tuck-in, he actually went to sleep.  For thirty minutes.

Joe got some prepping painting done on the house.  The primer protector stuff (obviously I know exactly what I am talking about) that we are using is like seran wrap.....it kind of goes on like Modpodge.

Joe and Heyward went to puppy class (Heyward supposedly learn to "come") and I gave the big man a bath.  Before he could have bath time, he wanted to sit on the toilet.  Well the toilet upstairs in his bathroom doesn't have the toddler seat on it anymore because I moved it downstairs.  Did that phase him?  Nope.  He sat on the big toilet.  It was super cute because his feet were gripping the sides....


Did he do anything in the toilet?  Nope.  He sat there for about 10 minutes and decided he was ready to get in the bathtub.  Five minutes after being in the bathtub, he stood up, said "uhoh", looked down, and peed.  GOOD GRACIOUS.

Here is my man after his bath.  He wanted his teddy bear towel.....


Mac and I did some cleaning up after his bath.  He had toys EVERYWHERE.  He cleaned up his tools in his bedroom.  He put his toys away that were in the living room on the coffee table (which has taken a good ole beating).  Mac chanted "cwean up, cwean up" and did this little wiggle dance the entire time he cleaned.  Oh my goodness adorable!

Once we put Mac and Heyward to bed (Heyward sleeps in the garage in his kennel), Joe went back outside and I tackled the ugly pink bathroom.  Check out how Heyward sleeps.....(well, when Joe went to get the picture, Heyward opened his eyes)....




No comments:

Post a Comment