Thursday, June 27, 2013

Double the Fun

Last night we had double the fun.  We had DOS (that's right) earthquakes.  One was at about 9.  It was a 3.9 I think and about 34 miles south of Anchorage.  I woke up in the middle of the night to shaking but I thought I was just going nuts because I had taken Benadryl for my crazy allergies.  Wasn't dreaming.  At about 3:30 this morning, we had a 4.4 earthquake which doesn't sound very big but it was only just over a mile away from Downtown Anchorage. Welcome to Alaska.  After the first earthquake, I went to check on Mac....this is how he felt about the earthquake.


Our friend told us how much her daughter Cayla loved a water play table.....so we got one for Mac yesterday.  He LOVED it!




















Got a video too:


At some point yesterday, I was cleaning out our closet and Mac was running around in his room playing.  This is what he ended up looking like....


Right now, there are two toddlers upstairs and it is very quiet.  A little nervous.  I am watching Cayla so Caryn can go to the gym.  When she gets back, I am going to the gym!  I guess I better go regulate......

No comments:

Post a Comment