Friday, June 7, 2013

Head, shoulders, knees, & toes

Mac learned the song "head shoulders knees and toes" today.  He doesn't necessarily sing it all correctly or even in the right order and he does think his elbows are his shoulders but it is so stinking cute!

Joe was up on the roof replacing the sofets (spelling?) so we could begin painting.

Mac got his own Subway sandwich and he TORE it up!  "Sammich"

Mac got books from MoeMoe in the mail today and he was reading to me and Bella!

I have no words for that face.  Except I love it.  And....I think he looks like me right there.

This morning we made a trip to the playground to discover that part of the playground was gone!  I think they must be replacing it.  Who knows. I met one of the neighborhood moms and we exchanged digits so we could go walking together and give the boys playdates!  It makes me love this neighborhood even more!

Again.  That face.

I have no idea where he gets this from (haha.  Complete sarcasm)

Mac was not happy with Joe being up on the roof.  He yelled up to him the entire time he was up there.  

As soon as Mac goes to bed, I am going to go into the garage and stain his bookshelf so we can finally get all of the books out of the guest room floor.....

No comments:

Post a Comment