Saturday, June 8, 2013

So...the prepping begins

We (and by "we" I mean Joe) started prepping the house for paint.  He replaced more of the soffets (I have no idea how to spell that) so we could actually start painting.  

Here is Heyward and me sitting "poolside."


We did go buy the paint today!  A LOT of gallons of paint!  Mac was a little sleepy on the ride...


We thought he was going to nap but alas we were mistaken.  There was no nap being taken in his bed by that little man!  He did nap a couple of times in the car....



I don't do ladders so I delegated myself to ladder holder, toddler entertainer....while Joe worked on the house.  We had a great time playing with water!

I don't know what he is doing. 




Oh how I love him.


Heyward got hot!




I had to show Mac how do run through the sprinkler.  He was not too sure about it.

Mac ran from me before I could put on his bathingsuit.



Heyward hid under the porch from Mac dumping water on him.  He got super dirty.  Look at that cute face!


While Mac was "napping" I used the time to stain his bookshelf. 

Not quite tall enough because I had to stand on my tippy toes!

I was covered in stain. 

We had to get cleaned up to go to a friend's house for their going away bbq.

Family picture!




No comments:

Post a Comment