Wednesday, June 5, 2013

BAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAA

Me: Mac, what noise does a donkey make?
Mac: Baaaaaaaaaa
Me: No, that's a sheep.  What noise does a donkey make?
Mac: Donkey.

We went to the zoo today.  Mac's favorite animal?  The donkey.  That he thinks makes sounds like a sheep.  He literally baaaaa'ed through the zoo.  It was really cute!  We went with Caryn and Cayla (Caryn has season passes).

This makes me smile.






Teddy bwear (that's what Mac calls them)



I think this is such an awkward picture of him.  

Sleepy snow leopard!


Mac was not too sure about this dall sheep...

The Zoo!

My little (big) man is so adorable.  Oh my goodness adorable.  Today, his entire outfit was 4t.  Yup, my  2 year old wears 4t pretty solidly.  Brings a smile to my face.  He is in no way dainty or fragile.  Big ole Georgia (Alaska) boy!

When Joe got home, I had him do a little bit of picture rearranging for me.  I like the new placement MUCH better.  What do you think???


My awesome mother-in-law sent me a package today that had the absolute cutest little milk glass bowl in it.  I LOVE milk glass!!!!!  It got added to the rest of my collection on my fireplace mantel.  It is the short, fat bowl on the far left!


FLASHBACK (well, flashback to yesterday): Mac pulled out Joe's boots and was wearing them.  I have a feeling that when Mac is fully grown that he is going to be wearing shoes much bigger than Joe's 10.5.  Just saying.




No comments:

Post a Comment