Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Pjelly

Yesterday, Mac got REALLY excited about peanut butter and jelly.  REALLY excited.  As in he jumped up and down for roughly 5-10 minutes yelling "pjelly pjelly pjelly."  I tried to get it on video....


I am in the process of organizing our office (I HATE that room and cannot wait until we have the budget to deal with it).  I created 3 labels for sorting papers and then pulled every scrap of paper out.  We tend to be paper hoarders.  I even found papers upstairs in the guest dresser.  No joke.  I piled all of the papers up on the "sort" label.  When Joe got home, he sorted the papers.  My job is to shred!


At dinner, Mac kept telling Joe to "try it, you like it."  It kept making me giggle because that is what we say to Mac when we want him to eat something.  Nice to know that he is listening to us!

After we put Mac to bed, I was looking at the security camera and realized that I didn't know where Mac was in his bed.  As in I couldn't see his face but I knew he had to have been there.  Joe thought he was asleep on the floor.  Joe went in to check on him and discovered that the reason we couldn't see him was because Mac was under Towmater.  Look at my sweet man!


This morning I went to get him (I could hear him playing and I would have left him but I knew that he had a big peepee diaper).  I walk through the door, he says "hey mommy." Then he promptly turns around and points to his butt while saying "poop."  He was not a liar this time.  The entire time I was changing his diaper he kept wiggling his toes while saying "Macky's toes."  Love that toddler!  I hope he is good today!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment