Sunday, June 16, 2013

Softball Tourney

We spent today (and yesterday) at Joe's softball tournament.  Mac and I stayed for Joe's first two games and then it was naptime for the big man (he got cranky).  Joe's team ended up placing 3rd!

When Mac and I first got there, Joe was at batting practice so we played on the playground....






There was a little downtime before the games began....




Mac made friends with someone who had bubbles....he loves bubbles!



Mac and I sat in the dugout with the guys so we wouldn't get hit with flying softballs!



Action shot of my husbeast!




Team shot....after all hell broke loose.  Note the guy being restrained while Nick is yelling "you represent this team."

Mac destroyed my water.



Heyward was not at the game but look how cute this picture is!

Heyward woke Mac up from his nap (aka Joe put Heyward in Mac's bed).  Mac thought it was awesome and so did Heyward.  I was watching in the security camera and Heyward's tail was waving so fast that it was blurry in the camera.  


Mac hit his second wind big time.  He did a lot of baby booty bouncing and just straight up jumping....


No comments:

Post a Comment