Saturday, June 1, 2013

I Got It

Mac's mantra today: I got it, I got it, I got it.  We heard that a LOT today!

This morning Heyward took Mac's ball and Mac tried to give Heyward something else so he could get his ball back.  It did not work out for him too well...


We went to Costco this morning and we found these "mason jar" lookalikes that are PERFECT for our smoothies!


Check out Mac's MONSTER feet!


Here is a conversation that took place between Mac and myself.

Me: Mac, are you eating grass?
Mac: No, mommy.
Me: Are you lying?
Mac: Okay.

Here is an event that took place....

Mac ran over to a pile of poop that we missed when picking up the yard.  He looked at me and said "poop" and then promptly proceeding to stomp his foot in it.  No joke.  Dear goodness.

At one point we were playing outside, Mac kept singing "twinkle twinkle little star."  I tried to get it on video but I don't know how successful that I was.


We decided to get Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner and because Mac refused to take a nap today, he passed out on the way there.  He is so cute when he is sleeping!




Apparently that nap rejuvenated Mac because after dinner he was ready to go play!



No comments:

Post a Comment