Saturday, June 29, 2013

Coloring & B-dubs

After Mac's nap yesterday, we did some coloring.  He colored for a little bit but then he decided telling me what to draw was a WAY better idea!


In case you didn't know, I am in now way a Picasso.  That point is illustrated above.  Here is what he told me to draw (in case you couldn't figure it out): fire truck, water hose, house on fire, sunshine, a red orange, circus, cake, grapes, purple poop, Mac, and a dinosaur.  

When Joe got home we decided to go to Buffalo Wild Wings (B-Dubs) for dinner.  They play a lot of top 40 hip-hop-y music.  Mac was feeling that beat because he kept standing up and dancing.  It was HILARIOUS.  If I hadn't lost my phone at the time (found it at home in a basket) I would have totally videoed it.  He loves to dance.  

What we have discovered.....that we do not own many Mac movies.  We went to Target last night after dinner and picked up Finding Nemo and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.  Disney movies will now be forever on his wishlists.  

Joe decided to pressure wash the front of the house.  I got a picture....


Today is going to be a day of painting and mad cleaning.  Laundry must be done.  Floors need to be cleaned.  Floors need to be vacuumed.  Stuff needs to be dusted.  Counters need to be scrubbed.  I need to find a magical elixir that will clean the kitchen sink.  Bella just came in from playing with Heyward and apparently the dogs need a bath. BUSY BUSY BUSY.

No comments:

Post a Comment