Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Terrorists

Today, was a LONG day.  Joe went to work and I was at home with the big man.  Mac rotated between being perfectly happy and then yelling.  At one point when he was yelling at me, I informed him that I do not negotiate with terrorists.  Heyward sent me over the edge by peeing in front of the door.  There were tears involved.....mine.  Mac gave me a big kiss when he saw me crying (yes, he is ridiculously sweet).

 I sanitized bedding.  I sanitized laundry.  I sanitized towels.  I sanitized toys.  I am tired and my hands are super dry.

Mac had a great time playing in his room while I folded his laundry.  He discovered that he likes pushing his trucks under his bed......and reading Curious George.


I am not sure if Mac is going to be able to go to Erica's tomorrow....we will see.  Joe is in the process of posting Mac's crib and changing table on craigslist.  We will use that money to buy the wood for his toy storage and bookshelves.

During one of the very few quiet times today, I plotted other things that Joe is going to build around the house.  I can't wait for him to finish Mac's furniture so we can move on to other projects!  I even picked out the colors I want things to be........

No comments:

Post a Comment