Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Put a ring on it....

I completely forgot to post these pictures for yall yesterday....Mac's new favorite thing to do with Heyward is to grab the end of the toy and pull Heyward around.  At the rate Heyward is growing, pretty soon he will be pulling Mac around.





I guess I probably should explain the title of this post.  Every year at the last pep assembly a group of teachers get together and do a dance.  This year we danced to Beyonce's "All the Single Ladies."  A video has already been posted to YouTube but you can't really see me.  I am in the back left corner with a green wig on.  This is another teacher and myself (in the boys locker room where we were hiding before we performed)....


I am going to attach the YouTube video (hopefully) so yall can at least see what I did today at work....



And here is the link.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbTDcZkSr80

And here is the group (dancers and singers) after we walked out.......


Switching gears.......back to Mac!  We had Skyline Chili for dinner (gotta love freezing leftovers so I don't have to do any work later).  For some reason, Mac tore it up.  What that really means is that he loved the sauce and the pasta but HATED the beans and the hamburger.  Weird baby.


I do have a sweet story about Mac.  Joe gave Heyward a bath and I was holding him afterwards.  Heyward kept falling asleep.  Mac came over to look at him and saw that Heyward was sleeping.  What does Mac do?  He starts singing his version of "you are my sunshine" to Heyward.  I COMPLETELY wish I had been able to record it because it was the sweetest thing ever.  Of course the minute Joe came around, Mac wouldn't sing.  It still makes me smile thinking of him singing that song....

No comments:

Post a Comment