Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Good gracious

This morning Mac wore a 4t shirt from Old Navy.  Granted my child is big, but there is no way that he is normal 4t sized.  No way.  He woke up in a awesome mood this morning so what did we do?  Family photo time!




My drive to work today reminded me why I love it here.  The sun was coming up over the mountains and it was just beautiful.


Mac had a great time at Erica's.....


When I got home from work I tore into the strawberry cake....speaking of which.  When I am done with this post I do believe I am going to get into it again.  Dang Caryn for leaving the entire cake here.  Mac and I had some awesome cuddle time while he watched videos on Youtube on Joe's phone.


We also watched the Braves game....


Mac was then ready for some more action....


For dinner, I had made beef stroganoff.  I was not thinking that Mac would eat it because there was pasta and mushrooms and sauce.  I was wrong.  Way wrong.  He ate more than I did.  So what do I do when my big man is being disgustingly boy?  I take out my phone for pictures......









Of course there is a video to go with this.....



No comments:

Post a Comment