Monday, April 1, 2013

If you're happy and you know it...

CLAP YOUR HANDS!  STOMP YOUR FEET!

This is the song that Mac likes singing today.  "Happy happy (clap clap clap) stomp feet"

Our favorite phrase today?  "my banket (blanket)"   That boy is SILLY!  He has been in a super good mood!  Apparently, he was a good boy at Erica's.  That makes me feel happy because I have to drop him off super early for the next 2 days because of testing.  I hate state testing.

Mac drank out of his big boy Easter cup with a silly straw.  He discovered how to make bubbles in his milk.....ok so there is supposed to be a video attached in this post but the website is REALLY not wanting this to happen...FRUSTRATING.




Joe came home from work a little early so he could catch the Braves opening game (the whole time I am getting texts/facebooked that our friend Matt is at the game).  It is such a GORGEOUS day to watch some baseball.  


As I am typing this I am literally watching my boys fight over "my banket."  

As soon as the current inning of the Braves game is over, we are going to go outside to demonstrate how LARGE the "lake" in front of our driveway is and to take a family walk in the neighborhood. 











No comments:

Post a Comment