Tuesday, April 2, 2013

"Hey Daddy"

Today was a LONG day.  We started state based testing and Joe flew out of town for work.  I had to drop Mac off SUPER early this morning.  As I was driving to Erica's, someone cut me off and I yelled "serious" and from my back seat I hear Mac say his version of "serious."  I was running a little late so when I ran into Erica's I literally handed over Mac and his food....and a bottle of wine as a "thank you."

What is an awesome end to my day is when I am walking up Erica's front porch and I can hear Mac yelling "mommy."  AMAZING.  It immediately brought a smile to my face.

When we got home, Mac wanted to take a picture for daddy.


Mac was my hot date for the night....we dined on chicken nuggets and french fries!  We also got snuggle time in!



No comments:

Post a Comment