Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I sees skies of blue.....

Today was GORGEOUS!  Look at the temp when I was driving to pick up Mac!

That means I rolled my car windows down....or at least I did until I came up on GIANT puddles.

On my way to get Mac, I noticed a Grandma driving with this license plate.....

(You Only Live Once)

We have had this GINORMOUS puddle in front of our house since breakup has started.  The city finally sent some people to pump out the water.  I don't think they could find the drain because they were walking around with a metal detector.  


They literally just put this hose in the giant puddle and bye-bye water.....

Since it was so nice outside, we decided to go play outside on the backporch!  Mac wanted to help shovel....


We came inside to play. (CROSS YOUR FINGERS THIS VIDEO WILL LOAD).



Then it was brush the teeth time...this usually turns into a wrestling match with my 2 year old.  It is not easy wrestling a large toddler.


Don't worry, we got this on video too (CROSS YOUR FINGERS AGAIN THAT THIS WORKS).



No comments:

Post a Comment