Saturday, April 6, 2013

On the hunt for....

I am on the search for several things.  I am in big time house nesting mode.  And I am LOVING this blog that we follow (and we bought their book)....younghouselove.com.  They give me such awesome ideas.  So now I am on a hunt.....

Milk glass
Upright antique phone
Ceramic animals (like rhinos, elephants, birds, pigs, animals that mean business)
Globe
Maps
Picture frames (seriously could never have enough picture frames)
Trays
Short, small cake stand (want to use it to hold soap and towel next to the kitchen sink)
Indoor plants
Large mirror (for our bedroom)
Antique books
Books (picture books, vintage children books, coffee table books, house decorate-y books)
Throw pillows
Metal baskets
Driftwood piece

There are a couple of blogs that I follow in regards to home decor/DIY.
younghouselove.com
censationalgirl.com
thriftydecorchick.com
decorchick.com




No comments:

Post a Comment