Thursday, May 23, 2013

T-Rex

I think my students view me as a T-Rex (albeit an approachable one).  They do the "if I don't move or make eye contact with her she can't see me" thing.  Ha.  That NEVER works for them.  Today was the last day of finals (thank GOODNESS).  I said goodbye to some seriously amazingly awesome kids who I will still see and then I said goodbye to some not so awesome kids (inside I was doing a happy dance).  As a teacher, I had to give a final.  My study skills final was a joke.  Seriously.  I laughed while writing it.  After my students finished my final, they had to do a survey.  Here are 2 responses that I received:

I seriously had roughly 5 kids who wrote about not getting on my bad side.

Ha.  Don't look directly at me.

Our friend Sarah came over for dinner tonight (her husband is up on the slope until tomorrow).  Sarah was so excited because has started saying her name (her and her husband were betting which of their names that Mac would say first).  After dinner, we took a walk through the neighborhood with the puppies and Mac.  Mac went in his red wagon.  We are going to try to make that a habit...taking a walk after dinner.  Mac had a big numero dos when we got back so into his jammies he went....giant belly and all.  

I started blowing raspberries on Mac's belly so he decided he wanted to blow raspberries on my belly.  He lifted my shirt up while I was laying on the sofa, blew a raspberry, and then goes "mommy, all gone, no belly."  Silly little man.  He kept lifting his shirt up so I could blow raspberries on his belly.  I love that giant belly!


On a crazy Alaska note.  Check out this picture that someone put on Facebook!  HUGE!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment