Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Good gracious

Good gracious.  That is all I can think.  Good gracious.  Work was a nightmare due to finals.  Heyward is losing his ever loving mind.  Mac was the devil at Erica's and the devilry continued on at home.  My house is a complete disaster.  While I am typing this, Joe is at his softball double header games.  Today is just one of "those days."  In every way possible.  I am beyond exhausted, physically and definitely mentally.  Yup, this is going to be one of "those" posts.  It happens.  

A positive?  Mac helped me clean his room that he epically destroyed with Liam over the weekend.  

Here is a picture that Erica posted online of what her car looks like.....


That's right.  6 carseats.

During one of Mac's happy times today, he showed me his belly.  He is quite proud of that belly.  Rightly so. 


  Cross your fingers that I survive this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment