Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Thirty-One!


I just wanted to let you know about the newest venture in my life-I’ve signed up to be a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!  Thirty-One sells purses, totes, thermal products, accessories, and even some men’s items!  I would LOVE for you to take a minute and check out my website at https://www.mythirtyone.com/jamikcash/.  If you see something you like, you can purchase directly from the website or email/call me with your order. 

If you see a LOT of stuff you’d like, why not host a party????  It can be an in-home party (where I set up with my products) as long as you live in a Alaska or a catalog party (where you take a catalog around to friends/family/co-workers, etc.).  

We have AMAZING hostess benefits!  The average hostess receives over $75 in free products, chooses at least 3 items for 50% off, and receives free shipping on her Hostess rewards.  The details can be found on pages 52-53 of our catalog (which can also be viewed online at my website). 

Thanks for your support as I start this new journey!  I’m pretty excited to see where it can take me!

I get my starter kit in the mail tomorrow and I am beyond excited!  Stay tuned!

Jami
706-614-3726
jamifor31@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment