Monday, May 13, 2013

Richter Worthy Explosion

Today.  We experienced a travesty.  An explosion so large that it probably should have registered on the Richter scale (no joke).  During dinner, Mac informed us that he did a number dos.  He was not lying.  He did.

**Get ready for grossness**

An up the back-"oh my goodness how do we take his shirt off"-there isn't enough diaper wipes for that one.  Number dos.  He has not done that in a really really long time.  Into the bathtub he went (I wet wiped him first).

He had a great time playing with his foam letters.  He particularly likes the letter M.  He knows it is a letter M.  Heyward even came upstairs to see what was what.


About 5 minutes after I took this picture, we experienced another Richter scale extravaganza.  I got him out of that tub QUICKLY all while yelling for Joe to help me.  Good gracious the joys of being a parent....not going to lie though, I wouldn't trade it for anything.  Not even the poop days.  Look how cute my man is when he is clean and numero dos free.....


I read Mac his "Tickle Monster" book while Joe got the privilege of cleaning out the bathtub.  Before I even got to the last page of the book, Mac was already going up to his pillow while saying night night.



Here is a random cute picture of Mac.....


We went outside for a little bit right after we put Mac to bed and watched Bella and Heyward play.  They get along for the most part.  Bella definitely gets tired of him.....


Literally while I was doing this post, we heard Mac open and shut his bedroom door.  Joe went upstairs to investigate and here is the conversation:

Joe: Hey Mac
Mac: Hey daddy, i got to poop
Joe: You need to poop, Mac?
Mac: Okay
Joe: You want to sit on the toilet?
Mac: Okay.

To the toilet they went.  No success.  But he asked!



No comments:

Post a Comment