Friday, May 3, 2013

It's the freaking weekend and baby I'm about to have me some fun!

THANK GOODNESS IT IS FRIDAY!  Is it me or has this been a seriously long LONG LONG week?  Whatever!  It is the weekend now!

This week was spirit week at school and today was collegiate day.  I decided to dress Mac the same....


GO DAWGS!

Right now, Joe is making pizza for dinner!  We got the pizza dough and using sauce and made bacon and using pepperoni.  It is going to be DELISH.  For dessert, I made rice crispy treats.  I licked the spoon.  It probably is not going to last very long....


Today, my Mother's Day present came in the mail and Joe let me open it!  I got a label maker!  I am so incredibly excited.  I want to label everything.


I am in the middle of revamping our cookbook (it is too big and bulky).  I am retyping the recipes and putting more on a page.  It is just going to be better organized.  The point of me talking about our cookbook is because I am going to use my new label maker to label the dividers!  Now, I need to find a super cute binder to put the recipes in!

No comments:

Post a Comment