Wednesday, May 29, 2013

To Do

I need to hold myself (and Joe) accountable.  Mac is napping so I am going to put together a giant to do list.  Well, maybe not so giant because these things need to be attainable.  I do have a mental long term to do list going on in my head (I really like lists).  This is not necessarily in order

-Pressure wash fence
-Buy fence paint
-Paint fence
-Pressure wash house
-Prep house
-Buy house paint
-Paint house
-Pressure wash deck
-Buy stain
-Stain deck
-Rip out gross bushes in front yard
-Plant Spruce tree (trees?)
-Reorganize garage (eventually do built in shelves like our friend's Lee's garage)
-Clean out boxes that we continually haul everywhere with us that are currently living under the stairs
-Fix gates
-Clean out office
-Build the rest of Mac's furniture
-Clean out guest bedroom closet
-Move Mac's toys back into his bedroom from the guest room
-Plant in the planter thing in the front yard
-Water my Juniper bushes
-Fill in Heyward's holes

OH MAN WE ARE GOING TO BE BUSY.

No comments:

Post a Comment