Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wacky Wednesday

Whew.  What a weird day.  Nora took her ginormous nap this morning.  So I never had a moment to myself.  Mac refused to nap and was crazy.  However, I made a delicious dinner.  We had a good time watching Nora eat noodles.  Today, I realized that I take more pictures of Nora (bad parent right here) but it is just so much easier because she doesn't move as much as Mac.  I need to make a conscious effort to take pictures of the both of them.  Here are the pictures from today's shenanigans....

Yes, I was worried that she was going to pee on me.  Today I thought of something that she has yet to do that her brother did.....poop in the bathtub.  Nora has not pooped in the tub yet.  Knock on wood. 

I love that chunky booty. 


Girl needs some cupcakes.  Raspberry lemonade.  Pb & J. Salted Caramel. I should be fat. 

Proof that Joe fell asleep while trying to get Nora to go to sleep. 

This is the look I was getting while he was telling me that he could snuggle me all day.  So serious.  


We got some snuggles in this morning while Nora took her crazy long morning nap. 

She was a little happy after she poked me in my eyeball.  Totally did not feel good.



You would think I got a crawling action shot.  You would be wrong.  

This is how she relocates herself. 

See.

Poor Batman took a beating. 


Super up close with those cheeks. 

So Nora still has crazy cradle cap (I always say crap on accident).  I got a scrub brush type thing and was scrubbing on that noggin.  She let me because she loves her hair being brushed.  This is what her hair did when I was done.  That top hair is getting LONG.  It is also getting thicker.  I wonder how much longer we have before we can stick it in a pony tail????

I got the Chunk standing.  She thought it was fun and lasted for a while.  

Joe got some Mac snuggles too....at least for a little bit.  Mac was a little bit hyper and crazy and kind of annoying today....mostly because he fought the nap.  FOUGHT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment