Tuesday, March 24, 2015

How is it just Tuesday?

I left work today feeling like it was Thursday.  I got really really excited thinking that I had one more week under my belt at work....I experienced deep disappointment when I remembered that it was Tuesday.  According to all of the paperwork I did today, I did 4 separate meetings.  Fun.

The best part about today?  Watching my babies play together.





As I am typing this, I am listening to Mac talk to Joe while Joe is putting him to bed.  Mac's little voice is oh so sweet.  Ridiculously sweet.  I want to squeeze him.  I actually did spend some time this afternoon squeezing him.  His response?  He wanted to show me his tongue.  He's weird.



Joe had to run to the store because he had forgotten flour for our awesome dinner.  Nora was a moving machine.  She is getting FAST with her crawling.  It is kind of scary!  I would post the video but apparently none of y'all are able to see it.  Text me if you want me to send it back to you.  At one point, I chased Nora down the hall.  When I carried her back, Mac wanted to hold her in the chair.  He gave her some sweet kisses.  They are so stinking cute together.  It makes me crazy happy.





 
At one point, I put Nora back on the rug.  She started crawling towards me.  Then Joe handed me a fruit veggie pouch for her and then she seriously amped up her speed.  She is very motivated by food.  That might explain the roundness.





Obviously she got to her food really quickly!


Joe got hold of her and did some throwing of the Chunk. She loves it.  However, she definitely lets it be known when she is done.


So at the end of the day I generally feel like crap.  And that is putting it nicely.  After a little bit of being home, I tend to just curl up with the heating pad.  Before I got to the heating pad today, I curled up with Mac.  And he was super comfortable as a teddy bear.


Now it is time for me to watch my favorite HGTV show and pick out my clothes for tomorrow.  I have so many clothes and nothing to wear.  The sunshine makes me want to wear spring clothes but it is still a little chilly.  Finding that happy medium is not easy.  Well, here goes nothing.......

CHECK YA LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment