Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Mac-difying

How is it only Wednesday?  This has been such a bad 3 days that I have no idea how I am going to get through the next two.  I mean I know I can but whew.........tired of having to be a strong lady and picking up all of the pieces.  However, it does make me appreciate my family that much more, even if I am so incredibly exhausted that I am in the bed at 7:26.  I am hurting as well...I had to sprint this morning to get help and it did not make me feel very good.  I guess it is a good thing that I was wearing flats and not my usual heels!



This is how Mac decided to dress up to play baseball at Miss Erica's....ummmmm......he is a weird kid.

Playing peekaboo with my chunk. 

Quote from Mac: "Daddy, I need to give you a check up to get the stink out. I need my macdifying glass."

This is his "macdifying" glass.  


Weirdo. 

He wanted to share the sofa with me.  Whenever we get a bigger house, we will need a bigger sofa so we can snuggle like this and not fall off.  I have a feeling my man is going to be a BIG boy. 

This was my snuggle view while Joe was putting Nora to bed.  This makes my heart happy and helps heal the trouble that I experience during my day. 

Cross your fingers that I survive!  One thing that I like to do is show appreciation to the others that I work with.  When I do something nice for someone else, it puts me in a better mood.  One of my really good friends at work got some bad news today about a family member.  This morning she had brought me Oreos and a sweet sweet card.  Since she had rough news, I am going to bring her in some flowers tomorrow.  She helps keep me sane and grounded at work.  I think doing something happy for her will be the best!  Even as a grown up professional, the cheerleader still exists....

No comments:

Post a Comment