Sunday, March 15, 2015

Heating Pad=Life Saver

Every time I have sat down today, I have had my heating pad on.  That joker saves my life.  I rotate it between my back and then on my tummy.  It's a good thing that I have a heating pad at school too.

This morning we headed to Lowes because Joe is building me an armoire.  I have been on the hunt for a new jewelry cabinet because my costume jewelry is seriously overflowing and I was not going to spend a crazy amount on something.  Of course everything I liked online was like $800.  Joe found a plan from Ana White that he has decided he is going to use.  We changed out from using plain plywood to beadboard for the doors.  I think we are going to paint it an antique ish white.  I am going to store jewelry and scarves and purses in it.  ACCESSORY HEAVEN.

Update on Nora: She crawls...backwards.  Nora is also a thumb sucker.  Sometimes she straight up sucks her thumb with her pinky out like a lady.  Other times, she puts her thumb inside her pacifier and then she sucks on her pacifier.  She is a little weird.

Back to Lowes.  Nora decided to take Mac's wrench with her.  She loves that thing.  She swings it around.  She chews on it (Mac doesn't like that part too much).


Joe made our smoothies for the morning.  We like to make green smoothies to drink on the way to work.  Even Mac drinks one!  Tomorrow's smoothies have: avocado, spinach, almond milk, greek yogurt, blueberries, chia seed, oatmeal, raspberries, orange, apple, and a banana.  We like making the smoothies at night and then just grab them on our way out the door.  YUMMY!

While Joe was doing that, I put together all of the lunch boxes for tomorrow.  Those went in the fridge as well.

While Joe and I were doing that, Mac and Nora were playing in the floor.


UGH.  I don't want to have to go back to work tomorrow........

No comments:

Post a Comment