Thursday, March 26, 2015

Cleaning

Many types of cleaning took place when we got home, probably not the level of cleaning that we need to do.  I am playing around with hiring a house cleaner prior to my surgery.  But that's not the cleaning we did.  Chunk and Godzilla got a bath.


This is what happens to the poor little girl when her daddy gets ahold of her hair...





While Godzilla was getting cleaned, I took Nora and we played on the bed.  She likes to move all over the place.  She won't be still long enough for me to get a picture.  She is wearing a 9 month romper and it looks super large on her still!






Then, Mac and I headed to his room because he wanted me to watch him clean.  He gets super distracted when he is cleaning.  Joe and Nora also joined us.  It was a Cash family party in Mac's room.











Nora found a sailer hat......




Then it was time for some mommy relaxing.  Or so this mommy thought.  It is hard to relax when there is a four year old standing in the bathroom next to the bathtub telling you about his big stuffed animals.  And how he wants to snuggle when you are done washing your face.  And asking repeatedly why you are in the bathtub.  And then asking you for a drink.  Completely not relaxing so the bubble bath did not last particularly long.  As I am sitting here typing this, I am in my bed.  Who else is in my bed?  Mac and 5 of his pillow pets.  They are in a circle around him.  I am on the edge of the bed.  I love that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment