Saturday, March 14, 2015

It's COLD!

You know what is fun?  Waking up to negative temperatures!  We ran a ton of errands today and it was COLD.  As in loading the car from a Sam's trip hurt my hands!  Due to the extreme cold, we bought more firewood.


After a yummy dinner of oven crispy chicken wings and pasta salad (brownies are cooking right now), Mac helped Joe put up the firewood.  Still brings a smile to my face.  Mac kept talking about his big muscles.








While the "men" were dealing with the firewood, Nora and I had some good giggle times inside.  Next to the fireplace.



Heyward kept trying to stick his large body in my lap.  Nope.  Don't fit. 



After a while of hard playing, Nora decided that it was time for her night bottle and a good Mommy snuggle.  She was fighting it so I had to not make eye contact.  I felt like if she saw my eyeballs then she would not at all go to sleep.  Weird but it is probably truth.


Look at those eyes.  She is FIGHTING it.  Don't make eye contact.

BOOM.  SUCCESS.  I got skills.


So my cousin Corey (from my dad's side), just got deployed on his ship.  He is in the navy and is a sonar technician.  He is aboard the USS Farragut.  I follow his ship on Facebook because they post pictures.  Today, they posted this AWESOME picture where they were practicing firing their 5 inch gun.  Check out this picture.  I am going to post it big because you can totally see the projectile coming out of it!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment