Saturday, March 28, 2015

Fun with my insane family

When I say insane, I am mostly referring to Mac and the occasional Joe.  Mac had a spanking before 8:30 this morning.  He had the meltdown of all meltdowns.  Then we went to Sam's Club and he was better but still crazy.  I am kind of wondering if he is not sleeping very good at night again.


But check out how cute he is in that picture!  Speaking of cute, Mary had the cutest little shoes sent up to Nora from an Easy store.  SOOO cute!


While we were at Sam's, we picked up some pizza slices.  Mac's slice of pizza was bigger than his head.  He ate like 3/4 of it.


After lunch, Nora was acting really tired so I took her upstairs to get her to sleep.  Her eyes were rolling but she kept kicking out.  I thought if I put her in the crib that she would just go to sleep after she played herself out.  I was mistaken.  She played for almost 2 hours.  At one point I looked at the baby monitor and she was standing up.  Standing up.  We are in trouble.  She can also put herself into the sitting position.  I watched her do it numerous times.  While sitting up, she started fussing so I took her another bottle.  That bottle did her in.  She passed out.  She so snuggly when she's sleeping.  It's awesome.




Apparently, a lot of individuals were sleepy.  Joe started snoring.  Mac took a four hour nap.  Even Hayward took a nap.  I was sleepy and probably should have taken a nap but I chose not to.  Looks like I will probably be having an early night again.


After Mac got up, I promised him that I would sit out back with him so he could play in his treehouse.  He likes to be around people.  He had a good time playing.  Nora came out too, but we had to wrap her up in a blanket because it was a little chilly.  Probably around 40 degrees.


"Mac, smile."

"Mac, act like you're happy."



Hayward thinks that he is a lap dog.  He is greatly mistaken. 

No make up weekend.  Oh boy. 

Hayward thinks that people swinging are trying to play with him so he gets in the way and gets knocked over. 



Joe was trying to decide if the swings would hold him and the Chunk. 

See?  Hayward thinks Joe/Nora is a toy. 



Heart is way happy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment